When you are dealing with your Insurance, remember, its your policy, don’t let them tell you what to do! Here are some things, that may or may not be true, that your Insurance may tell you when you file a claim on your automobile:
- You have to use one of their preferred shops. This is not true. You have the right to take your vehicle to any shop you want.
- You must get more than one estimate on your damaged vehicle. This is also not true. Only one estimate is needed for repair to be approved by your insurance company.
- You must wait for an adjuster to evaluate your vehicle before choosing a repair facility. This is not true. You can bring your automobile to any shop first, even before filing the claim with your Insurance company. The body shop you choose will be able to help you file the claim and take care of the communication with the insurance company, saving you the hassle and time commitment it takes to get the best possible estimate approved.
- You cannot get a rental unless you take your vehicle to one of their preferred shops. Not true. The shop you decide on does not reflect on the rental availability, as long as it is covered under your policy.
- The choice is yours! You, by law, may choose any body shop you feel comfortable with to repair your vehicle! Don’t let your Insurance pressure you into taking it to their “preferred” or “direct repair” shop. We here at Street Scenes Auto will provide a lifetime guarantee on our work. We can take the hassle and headache out of the process for you completely. We will work hand and hand with you and your insurance company to make sure we get the best possible outcome for your vehicle. If you have a rental car included, we will help get your damaged vehicle to our shop and get you to your rental or back home safely.
Choose a repair facility that you feel comfortable with and that has good reviews, solid references, and experience. Street Scenes Auto is a family owned and operated business that has earned a great reputation in Charlotte, NC. We were established in 2004 and take pride in our work and our community. We support local and hope that you will as well! Please contact us with any questions and so we can set up an appointment for your vehicle repairs.